Resolving Water Pressure Problems in Indianapolis
We’ll Help You Figure Out Why There’s No Water
If your water pressure is low, chances are you have a valve that was shut off or you have a leak. There are ways you can determine if a leak is present, however, you can always call on our team to perform an inspection. Often, these are issues that you can’t fix yourself. Luckily, we have Piper, the wonder wrench who can repair what you tried to fix! Steg Plumbing has over 24 years of experience fixing leaks to restore water pressure. Our licensed, uniformed technicians are available 24/7 to get the job done right.
Call us anytime at (317) 456-2066 for qualified plumbing service in Indianapolis.
Reasons for Low Water Pressure
There are multiple places you can check for low water pressure. First of all, check all faucets, tubs, and showers to see if the water pressure is only low in one location. Low water pressure in one location could mean that the pipe is clogged and needs to be professionally cleaned. Run both cold and hot water. Then check the PRV (pressure reducing valve) to see if it had been adjusted to low pressure. Next, check your home’s water shut-off valve to see if had been closed slightly.
Then check these areas for leaks:
- Check the toilet in each bathroom for leakage around the base.
- Check all the faucets for leaks.
- Check the basement for dripping water or pools of water.
- Check the ground outside your home – if normally dry soil is wet, you may have a leak.
- Check your water service meter – do a test to see if you have a leak.
- If you can’t find the leak, but still have low water pressure, call our plumber in Indianapolis.
Handling Water Pressure Problems 24/7
All of these potential leaks can cause a drop in water pressure. Our technicians are trained to locate and remedy leaks or blockages in your home to restore water pressure in Indianapolis. Steg Plumbing has what it takes to get your home running smoothly again.
Contact us at (317) 456-2066 to find out how we can help you. Done right the first time.