Water Heater Installation & Repair in Indianapolis
Running Out of Hot Water?
Are finding that your supply of hot water is not what it used to be? It may be time to replace your water heater. Our Indianapolis water heater installation and repair professionals can handle the job. If you have a leak coming from your hot water tank, we can fix that, too. We service a wide variety of water heaters and have different brands and models of replacement water heaters at our disposal. We will work with you to find a water heater that will satisfy your family’s needs and stay within your budget. If you need an emergency water heater repair, please call us, we are available 24/7.
Fill out an online form or call Steg Plumbing at (317) 456-2066 to see what we can do for you.
Water Heaters to Choose From
There are four types of hot water heaters currently on the market. They are:
- Conventional - Conventional water heaters take up a lot of space in your home, run on electricity or gas, and heat a large amount of water all at once. When the supply of hot water is gone, you must wait for the tank to heat up more water.
- Hybrid - A hybrid water heater is very similar to a conventional one in that it is large and runs on the same power source, but this tank takes heat from the air to heat the water. It can cut energy costs by as much as 60%.
- Tankless - A tankless heater only heats hot water as you use it. Water flows through it, is heated, then passed to the appropriate faucet. It is compact and can usually hang on the wall. It may require special attachments at installation, but will drastically reduce your energy costs.
Our plumbing company can install water heaters in Indianapolis and surrounding areas. We can set up a service maintenance agreement with you, as well, so you can have regular inspections to make sure things are running smoothly.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
The lifespan of a water heater will vary based on the quality of its internal components as well as its level of maintenance. Generally speaking, however, traditional tank water heaters can last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, while tankless models can last a bit longer at 15 to 20 years.
You may want to replace your water heater if:
- Your unit is leaking
- The water is not adequately heated or is too hot
- You notice a strange odor coming from your unit
- Hot water is rusty colored or brown
- Your unit produces very little hot water
We’ve Got Your Hot Water Needs Covered
Whether you need water heater repair or replacement services in Indianapolis, Steg Plumbing is up to the task. We have over two decades of experience in situations like yours, and our technicians are trained and licensed to handle any kind of issue with your water heater.
We offer free estimates, so give our office a call at (317) 456-2066 to find out more information! Plumbing. Done right.